Patriot Resistance Forum
Patriot Resistance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patriot Resistance Forum

Community for PatriotResistance.com Members

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Intell wanted
New Manual notifications? EmptySun May 10, 2015 8:37 pm by Blackout

» Maryland Patriot
New Manual notifications? EmptySun May 10, 2015 10:22 am by Blackout

» New Member from S. California
New Manual notifications? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:39 pm by Stompit

» Oklahoma here
New Manual notifications? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:43 pm by Bill Hester

» Greetings From Kansas
New Manual notifications? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:21 pm by Delta_Wolf

» New member from Arizona
New Manual notifications? EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:49 pm by heathenharry

» New member from Virginia
New Manual notifications? EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:58 am by Will20

» greetings from Maine!
New Manual notifications? EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:10 am by toekneesee

» New Patriot from northern Nevada
New Manual notifications? EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 3:23 pm by CLRedmond

» Greetings from Kentucky
New Manual notifications? EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:03 am by jsteelpatriot

» Is this the beginning of gun control? 22 LR
New Manual notifications? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:31 am by Dreams_pettling

» excellent hunting and defensive / offensive weapon
New Manual notifications? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:15 am by Dreams_pettling

» rugged models
New Manual notifications? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:17 am by Dreams_pettling

» Greetings, brothers.
New Manual notifications? EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:54 pm by St42s0n

» Hello to all members!
New Manual notifications? EmptyFri May 16, 2014 3:51 am by Kyria

New Manual notifications?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MauserSurgeon
Defender
Defender

New Manual notifications? Empty
PostSubject: New Manual notifications?   New Manual notifications? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:20 pm

Hey,
Fist off, love the site and the manuals section. I always teach my members that knowledge is key, and having the RIGHT knowledge is the difference between life and death.

My question, or really a request, is that when new manuals are added to this site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can someone post a note on the forums so that those who subscribe to them will receive an email update when new manuals are posted?

I know, it sounds like I'm really lazy, but this way i spend more time doing other things than trolling the ever growing manuals section for new and exciting things, and a email update to members is just too much to ask, so i figured that would be the most efficient way to go about it.

Also, I'm compiling a list of the hundreds of PDF and Word files i have in my possession and email it or post it. So if your wanting for any particular manual, email me and I'll be glad to see if Ive got it and email ya a copy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Manual notifications?   New Manual notifications? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:48 pm

MauserSurgeon wrote:
Hey,
Fist off, love the site and the manuals section. I always teach my members that knowledge is key, and having the RIGHT knowledge is the difference between life and death.

My question, or really a request, is that when new manuals are added to this site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can someone post a note on the forums so that those who subscribe to them will receive an email update when new manuals are posted?

I know, it sounds like I'm really lazy, but this way i spend more time doing other things than trolling the ever growing manuals section for new and exciting things, and a email update to members is just too much to ask, so i figured that would be the most efficient way to go about it.

Also, I'm compiling a list of the hundreds of PDF and Word files i have in my possession and email it or post it. So if your wanting for any particular manual, email me and I'll be glad to see if Ive got it and email ya a copy.

Consider it done. Damned good idea. I will ask Freebyrd if he likes this idea.
Back to top Go down
MauserSurgeon
Defender
Defender

PostSubject: Re: New Manual notifications?   New Manual notifications? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:01 pm

oh, thank you. I'm full of bright ideas, but most people just say I'm full of "it."

--MauserSurgeon
Back to top Go down
FREEBYRD
Admin
Admin
FREEBYRD

PostSubject: I am OnBoard and thats a Great Idea   New Manual notifications? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:20 pm

Welcome MauserSurgeon

That is a great idea and yes I will notify all members when I have added new manuals.

In fact, thanks to Franke Schein, I have about 800 more manuals to post including the largest gun manual collection on the internet. I honestly believe that once these are all added, we will have one of, if not the biggest single site manual collections in existance. I want to make our library the most versatile on the internet with regard to our movement and the material that will help us all.

I appreciate your contributions and participation.

If you have manuals or PDF files you wish to post, please send them to me directly at my email
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and I will be glad to get them up at the site.

Thank you once again

M.Freebyrd
Back to top Go down
http://www.patriotresistance.com
MauserSurgeon
Defender
Defender

PostSubject: Re: New Manual notifications?   New Manual notifications? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:14 pm

FREEBYRD wrote:

If you have manuals or PDF files you wish to post, please send them to me directly at my email
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and I will be glad to get them up at the site.

OK, thats fine, i can compile a list and send it to ya so you can choose the ones you want me to email. (I'm pretty sure that we have a lot of duplicates) and I'm always on the hunt for more.

PS: those covers shown on the manuals page, did you make those or find them somewhere?

PPS: How the heck do you PM? every time i try it says I"m not allowed. does it go by the number of posts you have?
Back to top Go down
FREEBYRD
Admin
Admin
FREEBYRD

PostSubject: Manaul Covers   New Manual notifications? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:29 pm

Well a lot of the manuals you find do not have covers or they suck, lol

So yes I created a lot of them myself.

as far as the PM thing im not sure why it wont let you, send Franke a note and he can look into it and maybe see why.

M.Freebyrd
Back to top Go down
http://www.patriotresistance.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Manual notifications?   New Manual notifications? Empty

Back to top Go down

New Manual notifications?
Page 1 of 1