Patriot Resistance Forum
Patriot Resistance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patriot Resistance Forum

Community for PatriotResistance.com Members

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Intell wanted
Thank you for your courage. Our nation needs you. EmptySun May 10, 2015 8:37 pm by Blackout

» Maryland Patriot
Thank you for your courage. Our nation needs you. EmptySun May 10, 2015 10:22 am by Blackout

» New Member from S. California
Thank you for your courage. Our nation needs you. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:39 pm by Stompit

» Oklahoma here
Thank you for your courage. Our nation needs you. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:43 pm by Bill Hester

» Greetings From Kansas
Thank you for your courage. Our nation needs you. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:21 pm by Delta_Wolf

» New member from Arizona
Thank you for your courage. Our nation needs you. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:49 pm by heathenharry

» New member from Virginia
Thank you for your courage. Our nation needs you. EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:58 am by Will20

» greetings from Maine!
Thank you for your courage. Our nation needs you. EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:10 am by toekneesee

» New Patriot from northern Nevada
Thank you for your courage. Our nation needs you. EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 3:23 pm by CLRedmond

» Greetings from Kentucky
Thank you for your courage. Our nation needs you. EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:03 am by jsteelpatriot

» Is this the beginning of gun control? 22 LR
Thank you for your courage. Our nation needs you. EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:31 am by Dreams_pettling

» excellent hunting and defensive / offensive weapon
Thank you for your courage. Our nation needs you. EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:15 am by Dreams_pettling

» rugged models
Thank you for your courage. Our nation needs you. EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:17 am by Dreams_pettling

» Greetings, brothers.
Thank you for your courage. Our nation needs you. EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:54 pm by St42s0n

» Hello to all members!
Thank you for your courage. Our nation needs you. EmptyFri May 16, 2014 3:51 am by Kyria

Thank you for your courage. Our nation needs you.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chadbourne
Defender
Defender

Thank you for your courage. Our nation needs you. Empty
PostSubject: Thank you for your courage. Our nation needs you.   Thank you for your courage. Our nation needs you. EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:02 am

Hi,
I'm a Gulf War veteran who did recon there as a 19-Delta Reconnaissance Scout, just long enough to see 5 of my fellow soldiers killed, see 58 who were injured, and to almost be killed there myself. I was later trained, tested and certified by the US Military to operate and repair satellite communication systems [ You can imagine what type of clearance is required to do this type of work ] I'm a law school graduate now, who's been working on a case-by-case basis with two area attorneys and I'd like to make myself available if someone needs some unofficial help. Required disclaimer: If you need legal help, you should seek the advice of a fully licensed attorney and of course, you should pay $500-$1500 to him/her for a retainer instead of getting any help for free [ Please excuse the humor and sarcasm here, because of what the legal profession has become in this once-great nation ]
To adapt a phrase from recon, "You're only as fast as your slowest member, or as strong as your weakest link, and you never but never leave a man behind" and with that ethic firmly in mind, I'd like to help, because someday, I'm sure that it may come back to me.
Lastly, I'd like to personally thank you for having the courage and integrity to belong to this site. Our nation desperately needs people like you, no mater how much the "established" powers in Washington wish to vilify your courage, while squandering our tax dollars and telling us, the people, that because we pay the bills, we somehow have lesser rights. [ I still can't grasp that concept ]
Best Wishes with greatest respect for your courage and "Scouts Out"
a former 19-Delta
Back to top Go down

Thank you for your courage. Our nation needs you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Patriot Resistance Forum :: Patriot Resistance Welcome Center :: Introductions-
Jump to: