Patriot Resistance Forum
Patriot Resistance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patriot Resistance Forum

Community for PatriotResistance.com Members

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Intell wanted
Disaster Planning. EmptySun May 10, 2015 8:37 pm by Blackout

» Maryland Patriot
Disaster Planning. EmptySun May 10, 2015 10:22 am by Blackout

» New Member from S. California
Disaster Planning. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:39 pm by Stompit

» Oklahoma here
Disaster Planning. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:43 pm by Bill Hester

» Greetings From Kansas
Disaster Planning. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:21 pm by Delta_Wolf

» New member from Arizona
Disaster Planning. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:49 pm by heathenharry

» New member from Virginia
Disaster Planning. EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:58 am by Will20

» greetings from Maine!
Disaster Planning. EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:10 am by toekneesee

» New Patriot from northern Nevada
Disaster Planning. EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 3:23 pm by CLRedmond

» Greetings from Kentucky
Disaster Planning. EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:03 am by jsteelpatriot

» Is this the beginning of gun control? 22 LR
Disaster Planning. EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:31 am by Dreams_pettling

» excellent hunting and defensive / offensive weapon
Disaster Planning. EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:15 am by Dreams_pettling

» rugged models
Disaster Planning. EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:17 am by Dreams_pettling

» Greetings, brothers.
Disaster Planning. EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:54 pm by St42s0n

» Hello to all members!
Disaster Planning. EmptyFri May 16, 2014 3:51 am by Kyria

Disaster Planning.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchmen Jeff
Commander
Commander
Watchmen Jeff

Disaster Planning. Empty
PostSubject: Disaster Planning.   Disaster Planning. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:08 pm

Disaster planning check here.

Obviously, we need to have a plan for disaster preparation so that we can make the right moves to maximize our likelihood of survival.

You have whatever is on your possession already. Events unfold over the evening that shock you when you turn on the TV tomorrow morning. Your trigger events are occurring/have occurred. It would appear that a political/economic/societal collapse or natural disaster is imminent. For planning purposes, assume that you are soon going to have to get by without public utilities or reliable resupply for an unknown period. The situation is permissive, in that you can take whatever lawful action you choose, at least for the next few hours. It is a weekday. There is no immediate threat to your life, stores are still stocked, cash (or credit cards) are still being accepted, but people are increasingly aware that there is a problem and are getting more and more anxious and hitting the banks and stores.

You have a little time maybe 12 to 24 hours but it is not known and whatever resources you have or can gather.

What do you do?
What do you do first?
Are you ready?

Place your actions in priority order, most important to least important, just as you would in planning.

Anyone care to share their plan of action?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewatchmenofflorida.com/index.html
AkWolf
Defender
Defender

Disaster Planning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster Planning.   Disaster Planning. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Well if i still have access to my money first thing is first. I would close my accounts. Cash them all out. Then i would hit the store and max out my cc buying food and any other neccisay supplies i could. I already have a bit but any extra helps. Then id hit the gun store and buy all the ammo i could with the cash. The gun store i have in mind charges 4% more for cc purchases so i get more bang for my buck using cash. I will get home and board up my windows and do everything i could to keep myself, friends and family safe.

This is just a brief overview and things are likely to change, situation depending.

Remember that everyone else will be doing the same thing.

Here's how I do it:

$50.00 a week from the paycheck goes into a envelope in my desk...
Once a month i decided what i need first and foremost--then i go out and buy it...
That works out to about $200.00 a month for long term supplies...

Splitting it apart reduces the immediate effect, but in the long run, it gets the pantry filled up real fast.

I look for staple items that dont require a fridge....Lots of freeze dried food packs...

Disaster Planning. Dsc05010
Back to top Go down
Thucydides
Defender
Defender

Disaster Planning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster Planning.   Disaster Planning. EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:36 pm

Where is the best place to buy MRE's? Which are the best ones to get? Are the Mountain House meals any good? What about the Voodoo Tactical?
Back to top Go down
Sabre15
Defender
Defender

Disaster Planning. Empty
PostSubject: Good places for rations   Disaster Planning. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:46 pm

As far as MRE's, I have had good luck with Long Life Food Depot (www.longlifefood.com) Good selection and price.Also check out the Patriot Store. Freebyrd has Daltrex lifeboat rations at a great price.
Back to top Go down
URBANSURVIVOR
Defender
Defender
URBANSURVIVOR

Disaster Planning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster Planning.   Disaster Planning. EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:55 pm

1. Make a phone call, and activate our emergency call back system.
2. Open up the command center, monitoring all traffic cams, news channels.
as families arrive each person signs in at the command, Then we staff the different positions in the command center,
One half of the male personal set up security, wile the other half unload supplies out of vehicle.
The command center tracks situation, and trouble spots where riots have broke out. The information,
is then mapped, locations of other families in route to our location are verified, Then a person plans a safe route
around any problem areas; and keeps constant contact while in route. As members arrive a work detail to assist in boarding up lower windows of the safe house. Boards are already cut to size and stored in the garage on a trailor which hooks to the lawn tractor. Command center, starts calls of people of the neighborhood block watch.
once all the families in the M.A.G. has arrived two Teams with Barricades each end of the road.
These teams are supplied with a roster and phone numbers of who lives on the road. As people who live on the road Arrive at the road block, Information is verified with command center. Command center logs all movement in and out.
Any family that is in agreement to help with security at the road blocks are logged and place on a duty roster. And the command center , notifies them of their ready times. Ladies and young females start food preparations for the first rotation, In the first 72 hour the shifts are set 12 hours in the command center, due to information change.
4 hour shifts on Road blocks. all LP/Op have 4 hour shifts.
As the families arrive In our M.A.G. all supplies are Inventoried. and stored , Small children are kept in the same location, and set on a normal schedule as they were at home, Reason for children kept in the safe area, Control.
Men and from the women and children. That way if there is a situation where alarm is sounded , it does not affect, and stress the kids. There are other things written in to our op-plan , but this should be suficent.
We have practiced this system and it works for us, Note: A lot of supplies are pre placed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Disaster Planning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster Planning.   Disaster Planning. Empty

Back to top Go down

Disaster Planning.
Page 1 of 1