Patriot Resistance Forum
Patriot Resistance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patriot Resistance Forum

Community for PatriotResistance.com Members

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Intell wanted
Watchmen of Indiana means to me! EmptySun May 10, 2015 8:37 pm by Blackout

» Maryland Patriot
Watchmen of Indiana means to me! EmptySun May 10, 2015 10:22 am by Blackout

» New Member from S. California
Watchmen of Indiana means to me! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:39 pm by Stompit

» Oklahoma here
Watchmen of Indiana means to me! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:43 pm by Bill Hester

» Greetings From Kansas
Watchmen of Indiana means to me! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:21 pm by Delta_Wolf

» New member from Arizona
Watchmen of Indiana means to me! EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:49 pm by heathenharry

» New member from Virginia
Watchmen of Indiana means to me! EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:58 am by Will20

» greetings from Maine!
Watchmen of Indiana means to me! EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:10 am by toekneesee

» New Patriot from northern Nevada
Watchmen of Indiana means to me! EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 3:23 pm by CLRedmond

» Greetings from Kentucky
Watchmen of Indiana means to me! EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:03 am by jsteelpatriot

» Is this the beginning of gun control? 22 LR
Watchmen of Indiana means to me! EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:31 am by Dreams_pettling

» excellent hunting and defensive / offensive weapon
Watchmen of Indiana means to me! EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:15 am by Dreams_pettling

» rugged models
Watchmen of Indiana means to me! EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:17 am by Dreams_pettling

» Greetings, brothers.
Watchmen of Indiana means to me! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:54 pm by St42s0n

» Hello to all members!
Watchmen of Indiana means to me! EmptyFri May 16, 2014 3:51 am by Kyria

Watchmen of Indiana means to me!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IndianaPatriot
Commander
Commander
IndianaPatriot

Watchmen of Indiana means to me! Empty
PostSubject: Watchmen of Indiana means to me!   Watchmen of Indiana means to me! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:19 am

Hey All to my fellow Patriots and True americans that read this,

My name is Joshua I am the commander of Watchmen of Indiana and one of the founders for Watchmen of America. Glad to meet those I haven't talked to before on here now. Wanted to explain why we went with the Watchmen name for Indiana.

We named it Watchmen for several reasons one to be associated with the National association also was hoping that other states would like the name and choose the Watchmen name for their groups in their states that way we could show unity across the country instead of having all these different names and groups that when the shit hits nobody knows who or how to contact other groups from other states.
I am very happy to welcome each new Watchmen group from the other states anytime they come aboard. It's a great way for us to grow our strength as militia groups but at the same time all of us are run the way each state chooses to run their group so we don't have one or two people from somewhere that we never met trying to tell us how to run our groups.

I do however recommend that all Watchmen commanders do have contact information of all commanders throughout the states so we can help each other and share information when something comes up.

If anyone ever need advice from our trail and error events we have done to try to help you organize faster or grow faster please feel free to contact me.

Our group here in Indiana is just part of my family and I feel truly Blessed to have the members we do have and the new ones we get.
We have one thing that we do that is the most important thing and that is WE COMMUNICATE with each other on a regular basis as well as we train, plan, and much more but the key part is in all that we do it is done together so when you are a Watchmen kinda of always remember to always WATCH out for your fellow Patiots because when they Shit hits that is all you have them and your family.

Joshua
www.watchmenofindiana.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.watchmenofindiana.com
Big Al
Defender
Defender

PostSubject: Re: Watchmen of Indiana means to me!   Watchmen of Indiana means to me! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:39 pm

I did not see any dates for this fall.
camping
meeting
training etc.

curious.
Back to top Go down
IndianaPatriot
Commander
Commander
IndianaPatriot

PostSubject: To: Big Al   Watchmen of Indiana means to me! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:40 am

Hey Big Al we have training every month at different location throughout Indiana so it helps with the driving for everyone!

My email address is mjg0102@aol.com..........if you would like to talk and learn more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.watchmenofindiana.com
RaigenB
Defender
Defender

PostSubject: Re: Watchmen of Indiana means to me!   Watchmen of Indiana means to me! EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:58 am

Is this a specific group? Just curious because I wasn't sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watchmen of Indiana means to me!   Watchmen of Indiana means to me! Empty

Back to top Go down

Watchmen of Indiana means to me!
Page 1 of 1