Patriot Resistance Forum
Patriot Resistance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patriot Resistance Forum

Community for PatriotResistance.com Members

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Intell wanted
review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual EmptySun May 10, 2015 8:37 pm by Blackout

» Maryland Patriot
review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual EmptySun May 10, 2015 10:22 am by Blackout

» New Member from S. California
review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:39 pm by Stompit

» Oklahoma here
review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:43 pm by Bill Hester

» Greetings From Kansas
review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:21 pm by Delta_Wolf

» New member from Arizona
review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:49 pm by heathenharry

» New member from Virginia
review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:58 am by Will20

» greetings from Maine!
review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:10 am by toekneesee

» New Patriot from northern Nevada
review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 3:23 pm by CLRedmond

» Greetings from Kentucky
review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:03 am by jsteelpatriot

» Is this the beginning of gun control? 22 LR
review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:31 am by Dreams_pettling

» excellent hunting and defensive / offensive weapon
review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:15 am by Dreams_pettling

» rugged models
review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:17 am by Dreams_pettling

» Greetings, brothers.
review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:54 pm by St42s0n

» Hello to all members!
review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual EmptyFri May 16, 2014 3:51 am by Kyria

review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
algunjunkie
Defender
Defender

review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual Empty
PostSubject: review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual   review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:03 pm

As most of you may know that I was fortunate enough to win a copy of the "Lone Wolf Resistance Manual" by our very own Franke.

When I was told that I won I was in denial and questioned it but the patriot gods were smiling on me that day.

Then it arrived. I was so excited that I started reading it right there in the driveway next to my car. I was so in depth that I was on page 10 when my daughter scared the crap out of me when she blew the horn wanting in.

First let me say that there is a few things that I totally disagree with not because of any intellectual reasoning but more of an emotional response. The reasoning that is put forth for the views explained are logical and well explained but I still disagree.

I can see why this manual has been banned for sale on a few sites. It is 84 pages of in your face information ranging from the basics to advanced no pretty political wording just straight forward advice. You would have to be a fool to not have this manual in your patriot library.

It is refreshing to see someone putting it out there giving advice in a no non-sense way. I had a hard time putting this manual down and read twice since it arrived on the 11th. Just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss anything.

So stop thinking about getting one and do it!
Back to top Go down
http://algunjunkie.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual   review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:04 am

Well Thank You Algunjunkie...

Yes--the manual was written from deep inside. It's a no holds barred trip into active resistance. The truth is, the original book contained well over 200 pages, but printing costs make that an impossibility to both print, and then sell to the public.

I've had this book in the back of my mind for ten years--everytime that I sat down to write it, there were so many different aspects of what I wanted to say, that it simply would not fit into the book. Other things were best left out of the book for fear of reprisales by "you know who", and what you have in your hand is a condensed version that covers the important areas.

Perhaps one day I will print the entire manual as I set out to do, perhaps not.

The Ultimate Bug Out Book is next in line, followed by a Ten Volume Militia Training Manual. Winter time is here in Alaska, and during the free times when I am not out running amok in the bush country, The Bug Out Book will be finished..

Thanks for your post herein--appreciate the fact that you can agree to disagree. It shows much character on your part.

Franke Schein

algunjunkie wrote:
As most of you may know that I was fortunate enough to win a copy of the "Lone Wolf Resistance Manual" by our very own Franke.

When I was told that I won I was in denial and questioned it but the patriot gods were smiling on me that day.

Then it arrived. I was so excited that I started reading it right there in the driveway next to my car. I was so in depth that I was on page 10 when my daughter scared the crap out of me when she blew the horn wanting in.

First let me say that there is a few things that I totally disagree with not because of any intellectual reasoning but more of an emotional response. The reasoning that is put forth for the views explained are logical and well explained but I still disagree.

I can see why this manual has been banned for sale on a few sites. It is 84 pages of in your face information ranging from the basics to advanced no pretty political wording just straight forward advice. You would have to be a fool to not have this manual in your patriot library.

It is refreshing to see someone putting it out there giving advice in a no non-sense way. I had a hard time putting this manual down and read twice since it arrived on the 11th. Just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss anything.

So stop thinking about getting one and do it!
Back to top Go down
algunjunkie
Defender
Defender

PostSubject: Re: review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual   review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:34 pm

Well Franke I will be honest with you. I can find no fault in the logic and your point of view. I admit that you presented some material in a point of view that even made me think twice and reconsider a few things. I love how it is written, "In your face and no bull", it is quite refreshing.

Now if you decide that the big book is just to much for printing, I am all about buying the E-Book.
Back to top Go down
URBANSURVIVOR
Defender
Defender
URBANSURVIVOR

PostSubject: Re: review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual   review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:27 pm

If its that good Ill be getting one, but like you, iam interested in the things that are left out.
My problem is I have found with my back ground There is a lot That I have not uncovered in my learning indevers.
I have aprox 25 years doing this, Iam all ways willing to learn, You can never know every thing.....so we will see.

I want one, To add to my Libary. And yes I will comit it to memory.
Back to top Go down
Texas Resistance
Defender
Defender

PostSubject: Re: review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual   review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:07 pm

Has the Lone Wolf Resistance Manual been banned? I can't find it anywhere.
review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual Resistancemanualcoversm
Back to top Go down
algunjunkie
Defender
Defender

PostSubject: Re: review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual   review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:22 pm

Try sending Franke a PM.

If we are lucky it will be in the Patriot store, whenever they get it back up.
Back to top Go down
survivvalmon
Defender
Defender
survivvalmon

PostSubject: How Can I Win a free Copy of Frank Shein Manual?   review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:05 pm

How Can I Win a free Copy of Frank Shein Manual?

I will trade for it with one that I wrote, OK?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual   review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual Empty

Back to top Go down

review of The Lone Wolf Resitance Manual
Page 1 of 1