Patriot Resistance Forum
Patriot Resistance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patriot Resistance Forum

Community for PatriotResistance.com Members

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Intell wanted
Adios, this is my last visit EmptySun May 10, 2015 8:37 pm by Blackout

» Maryland Patriot
Adios, this is my last visit EmptySun May 10, 2015 10:22 am by Blackout

» New Member from S. California
Adios, this is my last visit EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:39 pm by Stompit

» Oklahoma here
Adios, this is my last visit EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:43 pm by Bill Hester

» Greetings From Kansas
Adios, this is my last visit EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:21 pm by Delta_Wolf

» New member from Arizona
Adios, this is my last visit EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:49 pm by heathenharry

» New member from Virginia
Adios, this is my last visit EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:58 am by Will20

» greetings from Maine!
Adios, this is my last visit EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:10 am by toekneesee

» New Patriot from northern Nevada
Adios, this is my last visit EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 3:23 pm by CLRedmond

» Greetings from Kentucky
Adios, this is my last visit EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:03 am by jsteelpatriot

» Is this the beginning of gun control? 22 LR
Adios, this is my last visit EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:31 am by Dreams_pettling

» excellent hunting and defensive / offensive weapon
Adios, this is my last visit EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:15 am by Dreams_pettling

» rugged models
Adios, this is my last visit EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:17 am by Dreams_pettling

» Greetings, brothers.
Adios, this is my last visit EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:54 pm by St42s0n

» Hello to all members!
Adios, this is my last visit EmptyFri May 16, 2014 3:51 am by Kyria

Adios, this is my last visit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
survivvalmon
Defender
Defender
survivvalmon

Adios, this is my last visit Empty
PostSubject: Adios, this is my last visit   Adios, this is my last visit EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:26 am

Something is Rotten...and I am traveling downwind.

A final message

I remember about 6 years ago when I knew that McCain had been chosen as the Judas goat. I assembled a book full of evidence that McCain has been a communist since his brainwashing in Hanoi. I have photos and facts about his strong and affectionate discourse with, and following of, North Vietnamese communists for decades. All the ways he has helped the reds are inventoried and I spread a lot of it along with references and other proof (I also listed McCain's top aides and their previous work for the democrats). I started introducing small bytes of evidence about each McCain treason in supposed CONservative and republican forums all over the internet. Everyone kicked me off and refused to allow my material to stay in print. Their lies were predictable and I learned just how deep the communist spade work was and is. It's so deep that most CONservatives and most republicans were now commie stooges.
As a reward, I was kicked off every forum as "a traitor." I am a traitor to communist America and I have been all my life. The communists now rule America but they have been entrenched here, and growing, for decades.

The Next Judas Goat

Today Romney floated his first "presidential ad,"as as an example of "positive campaigning," with one eye on the obama machine hoping they would approve it. But the message came back immediately from the communist media: "That's not enough! You criticized obama. That is negative. You must not criticize obama...he is black." Romney will keep on adjusting until he is approved by the media as "objective", just like the McCain campaign.

The election is not about Romney, we knew about that rich liberal "moderate" from the gitgo, just like we know about the bogus republican party, which has subordinated itself to the communist-democrat machine.

The election, as sane people see it, is taking place in order to replace obama...with anyone. Even Romney.

To hell with Romney. We will "shoe horn" him into office in order to get rid of obama...

and then obama must be thoroughly investigated, along with all his criminal allies in the democrat and republican party ,and IMPRISONED for life!

Those who are too stupid to fight now, peacefully, non-violently...with the brains that God gave them, as a weapon against EVIL, will never fight later. This is the time for brain work and God Help Us, we must winnow out those ignoramuses who , in their cowardice and ignorance, have held us back too long.

It better to start with ten people who are trusted, than 10,000 on a membership list that is riddled with informants, communist, saboteurs and the vermin of the earth that now infect this communist-controlled, balkanized state.

There must be a trustworthy core. Not a collection of barely cooperating and terrified scum that would turn in their mother for a commie head pat!
Back to top Go down

Adios, this is my last visit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Patriot Resistance Forum :: Patriot Resistance Welcome Center :: Website News-
Jump to: