Patriot Resistance Forum
Patriot Resistance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patriot Resistance Forum

Community for PatriotResistance.com Members

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Intell wanted
Greetings from Occupied North Carolina EmptySun May 10, 2015 8:37 pm by Blackout

» Maryland Patriot
Greetings from Occupied North Carolina EmptySun May 10, 2015 10:22 am by Blackout

» New Member from S. California
Greetings from Occupied North Carolina EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:39 pm by Stompit

» Oklahoma here
Greetings from Occupied North Carolina EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:43 pm by Bill Hester

» Greetings From Kansas
Greetings from Occupied North Carolina EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:21 pm by Delta_Wolf

» New member from Arizona
Greetings from Occupied North Carolina EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:49 pm by heathenharry

» New member from Virginia
Greetings from Occupied North Carolina EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:58 am by Will20

» greetings from Maine!
Greetings from Occupied North Carolina EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:10 am by toekneesee

» New Patriot from northern Nevada
Greetings from Occupied North Carolina EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 3:23 pm by CLRedmond

» Greetings from Kentucky
Greetings from Occupied North Carolina EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:03 am by jsteelpatriot

» Is this the beginning of gun control? 22 LR
Greetings from Occupied North Carolina EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:31 am by Dreams_pettling

» excellent hunting and defensive / offensive weapon
Greetings from Occupied North Carolina EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:15 am by Dreams_pettling

» rugged models
Greetings from Occupied North Carolina EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:17 am by Dreams_pettling

» Greetings, brothers.
Greetings from Occupied North Carolina EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:54 pm by St42s0n

» Hello to all members!
Greetings from Occupied North Carolina EmptyFri May 16, 2014 3:51 am by Kyria

Greetings from Occupied North Carolina

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
freedomr

Greetings from Occupied North Carolina Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Occupied North Carolina   Greetings from Occupied North Carolina EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:46 pm

First I would like to thank the site owner for the forum and the site at large. I really like your ALERT Page. I run a website called

we gather info across the state to share with Patriots in NC and across the country. We look to put out a newsletter and a podcast as soon as we get settled.

This is a really great site and I look for it to grow in the Patriot/Militia community.

Look forward to working with all of you in Defense of our country.
Back to top Go down
freedomrik
Defender
Defender
freedomrik

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Occupied North Carolina   Greetings from Occupied North Carolina EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:51 pm

Anyone else from NC here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.stokescountymilitia.com
RandyMack
Defender
Defender
RandyMack

PostSubject: Greetings NC   Greetings from Occupied North Carolina EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:15 pm

Hi guys and welcome! I look forward to getting to know all of you over time and sharing info and ideas for solutions. I'll be seeing you around
Back to top Go down
http://www.youhavetreadonme.com
FREEBYRD
Admin
Admin
FREEBYRD

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Occupied North Carolina   Greetings from Occupied North Carolina EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:40 pm

THANK YOU FREEDOMR

and Welcome to the forum, it was long overdue and I hope everyone gets some excellent use from it.

I have something very special to share with you here in the very near future for you and your group.

I will enjoy sharing much with you in our SENTINEL Program.

M.Freebyrd
Back to top Go down
http://www.patriotresistance.com

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Occupied North Carolina   Greetings from Occupied North Carolina EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:12 am

Welcome To The Watchmen Group

Pleased to have you among us. let us know a little about yourself, if you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Donttreadonme
Defender
Defender
Donttreadonme

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Occupied North Carolina   Greetings from Occupied North Carolina EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:54 pm

old thread but im from nc as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Occupied North Carolina   Greetings from Occupied North Carolina Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Occupied North Carolina
Page 1 of 1