Patriot Resistance Forum
Patriot Resistance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patriot Resistance Forum

Community for PatriotResistance.com Members

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Intell wanted
Sons Of Ares Militia is Recruiting Leaders and Followers Nationwide EmptySun May 10, 2015 8:37 pm by Blackout

» Maryland Patriot
Sons Of Ares Militia is Recruiting Leaders and Followers Nationwide EmptySun May 10, 2015 10:22 am by Blackout

» New Member from S. California
Sons Of Ares Militia is Recruiting Leaders and Followers Nationwide EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:39 pm by Stompit

» Oklahoma here
Sons Of Ares Militia is Recruiting Leaders and Followers Nationwide EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:43 pm by Bill Hester

» Greetings From Kansas
Sons Of Ares Militia is Recruiting Leaders and Followers Nationwide EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:21 pm by Delta_Wolf

» New member from Arizona
Sons Of Ares Militia is Recruiting Leaders and Followers Nationwide EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:49 pm by heathenharry

» New member from Virginia
Sons Of Ares Militia is Recruiting Leaders and Followers Nationwide EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:58 am by Will20

» greetings from Maine!
Sons Of Ares Militia is Recruiting Leaders and Followers Nationwide EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:10 am by toekneesee

» New Patriot from northern Nevada
Sons Of Ares Militia is Recruiting Leaders and Followers Nationwide EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 3:23 pm by CLRedmond

» Greetings from Kentucky
Sons Of Ares Militia is Recruiting Leaders and Followers Nationwide EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:03 am by jsteelpatriot

» Is this the beginning of gun control? 22 LR
Sons Of Ares Militia is Recruiting Leaders and Followers Nationwide EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:31 am by Dreams_pettling

» excellent hunting and defensive / offensive weapon
Sons Of Ares Militia is Recruiting Leaders and Followers Nationwide EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:15 am by Dreams_pettling

» rugged models
Sons Of Ares Militia is Recruiting Leaders and Followers Nationwide EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:17 am by Dreams_pettling

» Greetings, brothers.
Sons Of Ares Militia is Recruiting Leaders and Followers Nationwide EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:54 pm by St42s0n

» Hello to all members!
Sons Of Ares Militia is Recruiting Leaders and Followers Nationwide EmptyFri May 16, 2014 3:51 am by Kyria

Sons Of Ares Militia is Recruiting Leaders and Followers Nationwide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sons of Ares Commander
Defender
Defender
Sons of Ares Commander

Sons Of Ares Militia is Recruiting Leaders and Followers Nationwide Empty
PostSubject: Sons Of Ares Militia is Recruiting Leaders and Followers Nationwide   Sons Of Ares Militia is Recruiting Leaders and Followers Nationwide EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:28 pm

Sons of Ares is a peace keeping militia with established chapters in WA, WI and new groups starting up in PA, NC, GA. Our goal is establish relations with friendly groups (I believe we are all after the same goal after all) or open chapters in every state in the lower 48. I am looking for alpha and bravo personalities from all walks of life (military/survivalists/hunters/blue collar) no cowards or liberals need apply. If you are interested in starting a group but do not know where to start I have a framework in place- http://sonsofaresunited.webs.com/handbook . If you like what you read you can message me here or at commanderrebel@live.com . If you are in a group already I would like to get some networking going, if you would like to see some background you can see my work at https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRebelPrepper .

Thank you for reading,
Commander Havik, Sons of Ares WA
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRebelPrepper

Sons Of Ares Militia is Recruiting Leaders and Followers Nationwide
Page 1 of 1